A smile is very important. The way your teeth look, does affect how you look and feel.
- Teething whitening maybe all you need to get rid of the yellow or gray hue to your teeth. It’s amazing how nice your smile looks with a brighter white color to your teeth.
- This is a procedure where tooth colored composite resin material is used to fill a gap or space between the teeth or change the shape of a tooth.
Eye teeth were bonded, to make less pointy.
Enamel shaping or contouring
- Sometimes it’s as simple as polishing and changing the shape of an existing tooth to have better continuity with the neighboring teeth.
There are two types of veneers:
- Laboratory fabricated porcelain facings that are bonded on the front surfaces of teeth. This can whiten teeth, close spaces, straighten teeth or repair chipped or worn teeth. The veneers are only about 1mm in thickness. These are not placed the same day as teeth are prepared.
- Composite veneers can be done same day in the office. The preparation of the tooth/teeth and application of the composite is done in one visit.
Composite veneers on the top 4 front teeth
A tooth with a bad fracture or a large filling breaking down would benefit from being covered up completely with a crown. It will help prevent the tooth from breaking down further and it will look better as well. A crown is a covering that encases the entire tooth surface, restoring it to its original shape and size. It helps to protect and strengthen the tooth structure. A root canal tooth will also need to be covered with a crown to help prevent breakage.